Looking for the best Valentines Day date ideas that will surprise your special someone? As St. Valentine once said “Surprising your girl with Coachella tickets is always chill, but if Wahoo’s is all you can afford, she will love you for who you are. If not, tell her to take a hike.” OK, that last part wasn’t so romantic, but you get the idea!
mFree and Frugal Valentines Day ideas:
- Watch the sunset from atop numerous mountains – Mt. Rubidoux (Redlands), Sapphire Falls (Rancho Cucamonga) , Etiwanda Falls (Rancho Cucamonga), Rim of the World Drive on the way to Arrowhead/Big Bear and many, many others.
- Surprise her with a bottle of wine or a wine class from Chris Kern’s Forgotten Grapes (Chris will make sure you stay in budget with a wine she’s never seen before.)
- Flowers. How can you go wrong with that? Check out Trader Joe’s for some great deals.
- Take her out on the Friday or Saturday before Valentine’s Day- restaurants will have their normal menu.
- Check out the best cupcakes in the Inland Empire! MyDelight Cupcakery was voted the best by our fans, but great minds have disagreed on far more important topics!
Fun and Romantic Valentines Day events in the Inland Empire:
- Numerous upscale restaurants in downtown Riverside (Mario’s, Mission Inn), Redlands, Rancho Cucamonga, Corona (Kings, Taps), Pomona (Pomona Valley Mining Company) and more.
- Salted Pig - beer pairing dinners.
- Take her to a day spa in the Inland Empire
- Wine tasting in Temecula
- Valentine’s Dinner at various Temecula Wineries
- Vegas for the weekend
- Phood on Main – Special Valentine menu.
- Valentine’s Day Dinner at the Restaurant at Kellogg Ranch
Memorable Southern California Valentine’s Day events and dinners:
Singles Valentine’s Day Events
- Queen Mary Singles Party – Just $19.99.
Have other ideas? Let us know at email@example.com.