Living in the Inland Empire for most of my life, one thing I’ve noticed is how many Thai Restaurants are in our area. In my honest opinion, I think we have some of the best ones in Southern California. With that said, here is a list of some of the best Thai restaurants in the Inland Empire.
- Best Thai- Riverside, really close to UC Riverside. Great place for students looking for a great sit down and affordable Thai restaurant close to campus.
- At Thai- Riverside @ University Village they offer Thai food in a “Fast Food” Style.
- Gra-Pow- Riverside, they offer a fusion of Thai asian cuisine. Great food and a great place to take a date.
- Bann Thai- Riverside, this is another cheap and delicious place with a friendly, family operated, staff.
- Seven Seas- Corona, they offer very authentic Thai cuisine with a fun upscale setting.
- Thai Star BBQ- Corona, try their famous Curry puffs.
- Papaya Valley- Moreno Valley, they are a hidden gem of delicious Thai Food in Mo Val.
San Bernardino / Redlands / Highland
- Thai House – Redlands. Affordable, delectable and popular!
- Thai Place- San Bernardino, Really close to CSU San Bernardino and offers very affordable dishes that cater to student budgets.
- Rose Apple- San Bernardino, Plentiful vegetarian selection for those who don’t eat meat
- Eastern Classic- Redlands, Great lunch buffet from 11-1 mon-weds.
- Benjarong Thai Cuisine- Redlands, Offers a full bar to compliment great food.
- Orchid Thai Restaurant- Highland, they have a new menu but the same great staff and prices.
- Bright Star Vegan Thai- Rancho Cucamonga, Vegan Thai food that appeals to both meat eaters and vegans alike.
- Bonsee Thai Kitchen- Rancho Cucamonga, New to the area but already a hit with the locals.
- Loving Hut- Upland, One of the few Vegan Thai fusion restaurants around.
- Thai Family- Upland, Small and cozy restaurant that offers big flavors.
Think I should try a Thai restaurant in the Inland Empire? E-mail me with your suggestions.Categories: Casual Dining & Fast Food, Corona, Food, Late Night Food, Rancho Cucamonga, Redlands, Restaurants, Riverside, San Bernardino, The Inland Empire, Things To Do in Moreno Valley, Upland Thai foodThai restaurants