If you want taco Tuesday in the Inland Empire, you have plenty of choices! We’ve picked out our favorites, and included yours as well!
El Torito – Throughout the Inland Empire
- $1 Tacos, but expect to wait for a table.
- Locations: Corona, Riverside (two locations), Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga, San Bernardino, Temecula & Upland
Texifornia Tamales – Blue Jay
- Great tamales, tortas, enchiladas, and tacos.
Lake Alice – Downtown Riverside
- $3 Lobster tacos and $2 Coronas.
Taco Hut – Rancho Cucamonga (two locations) & Ontario
- $1 chicken tacos
Riverside Plaza – El Torito, Lounge 33 and Killarney’s
- Triple your Taco Tuesday Fun
Killarney’s Restaurant & Irish Pub – Riverside / Temecula
- Corned beef tacos
Tortilla Grill/Crest Cafe – Riverside
Ester Taco – Upland
- 59¢ tacos
- El Tarasco Carniceria – Rancho Cucamonga
- All tacos 69 cents. Pastor , pollo, asada, lengua, carnitas
- The Mitla Cafe – San Bernardino
- Same location (602 N. Mount Vernon Ave) since 1930’s. Lunch & dinner specials on Taco Tuesdays.
- The Hideaway Bar – downtown Riverside
- Carnitas tacos for $1
Do you think you know the cool spot to be for taco Tuesday? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org!Categories: Casual Dining & Fast Food, Claremont, Corona, Drinks, Fontana, Food, Grand Terrace, Happy Hour, Hemet & San Jacinto, Ontario, Palm Springs, Palm Desert & Coachella, Pomona, Rancho Cucamonga, Redlands, Riverside, San Bernardino, Temecula, The Inland Empire, Things To Do in Moreno Valley, Upland Mexican Food