The best snowboard and skiing in Southern California is in the Inland Empire: Big Bear, Arrowhead, Running Springs and Wrightwood are the places to be this winter. We’ve got the full guide to ski resorts in Southern California.
Click here for ski and snowboard coupons and discounts to Bear Mountain, Snow Summit, Snow Valley, Mt. High, Mt. Baldy and more, including rentals and lift tickets.
Also, check here for more discounts to Snow Valley! Use promocode IETHINGS.
Bear Mountain– Big Bear
- Popular for snowboarding!
- 43101 Goldmine Drive, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315
- Phone: 909.866.5766. Reservations: 909.866.5841.
- Snow Report: Click here or call 800.BEAR.MTN. Also check out OnTheSnow.com.
Snow Summit – Big Bear
- Popular for skiing!
- 880 Summit Blvd / P.O. Box 77, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315
- General Info – 909.866.5766
- Reservations – 909.866.5841
- Snow Report – Click here or call 888.SUMMIT.1. Also check out OnTheSnow.com.
Mt. High – Wrightwood
- 24510 State Highway 2, Wrightwood, CA 92397
- (888) 754-7878
Snow Valley Mountain Resort – Running Springs
Check out our full Snow Valley review! Snow Valley‘s 75 years of experience make it one of the most popular destinations to learn to ski and snowboard in the Inland Empire and Southern California due to its variety of terrains, experienced instructors and affordable prices. Just a 25 minute drive from San Bernardino, Snow Valley is located right between Lake Arrowhead and Big Bear at 35100 State Highway 18, Running Springs, CA 92382. Phone – (909) 867-2751 / Snow Report: (800) 680-SNOW (7669)
Mt. Baldy – Mount Baldy
- 8600 Mount Baldy Road, Mount Baldy, CA 91759
- (909) 982-0800
- 26 runs spanning 3 mountains
- The closest resort to Los Angeles and the western Inland Empire.
Mt. Waterman Ski Area – Angeles National Forest
- Hwy 2, La Canada, California
- 17342 Angeles Crest Hwy, South Antelope Valley, CA
- Mt. Waterman has an interesting history you can learn about on Wikipedia.
Map of the ski resorts in the Inland Empire and Southern California
View Snowboarding and Skiing in Southern California in a larger map