Sledding, tubing, tobogganing and playing in the snow are great fun, and you have many choices in Southern California!
With snow making capabilities, these attractions are open all winter long, sometimes starting in the late fall and going into the early spring.
Lake Arrowhead / Big Bear Lake / Wrightwood
Alpine Slide at Magic Mountain – Big Bear Lake
- Magic carpet to take you up!
- Big Bear Snow Play – Big Bear Lake
- Snowdrift Winter Playground – Running Springs
- Snow Valley – Running Springs
- Chair lifts to take you up! Includes skiing and snowboarding park.
- Mt. High North Pole Tubing Park – Wrightwood
As the Forest Service warns, “Select safe locations for these activities, well away from roads and highways and without nearby obstructions like rocks and trees.”
Know of some other cool locations? Let us know at email@example.com!Categories: Big Bear, Free Things To Do, Holidays, Lake Arrowhead, Running Springs, Skiing, Snowboarding & Sledding, Sports, The Inland Empire, Things To Do with Kids, Wrightwood sleddingsnow play