Get ready to suck down some noodles and broth when the Noodle Bowl Fest hits Santa Monica on Sunday, Feb. 10.
It takes place at the Viceroy Santa Monica, and seven of L.A.’s best chefs and restaurants will be on hand to serve hearty bowls of noodles and broth, or noodle soup, along with unlimited beer, and craft cocktails.
If you’ve ever stopped to get a bite to eat along the 60 Freeway in the San Gabriel Valley, you’ve probably noticed the multitude of pho restaurants that have hit the Los Angeles region. At Noodle Bowl Fest, you can try some pho and other soups to your belly’s content, with cuisine from across the Orient.
- Din Tai Fung, serving Taiwanese Beef Noodle Soup
- Maximiliano, serving Filipino Chicken Noodle Soup
- M.B. Post, serving Vietnamese Oxtail and Beef Brisket Pho
- Rodded, serving Thai Duck Noodle Soup
- Seoul Sausage, serving Korean Army Noodles
- Tsujita LA, serving Japanese Tsukemen, and
- Whist, serving Korean Noodles
Event attendees get a noodle of soup from each vendor, along with Singha Beer, a brand from Thailand.
Tickets will run you $45 up until January 31, and $55 up to event time. But it’s all for a good cause, as proceeds from the event go to benefit My Friend’s Place, a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping homeless youth.