Electric Daisy Carnival (EDC) Las Vegas 2012 – Events, Clubs, Lineup & Tickets
*EDC WEEK EVENTS*
May 18th, 2012
Tuesday, June 5
- LAVO Nightclub at The Palazzo – Dash Berlin. Cover Charges: $20 (m), $20 (f)
Wednesday, June 6
- LAVO Nightclub at The Palazzo – Dirty Dutch presents Chuckie. Cover Charges: $20 (m), $20 (f)
Thursday, June 7
- Marquee Dayclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas – EC Twins and Steve Castro. Free entry with Bassrush Massive tickets. No Cover.
- EDMbiz Free Pool Party – The Boulevard Pool at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas – Miguel Migs, Jason Bentley and more.
- Bassrush Massive – Orleans Arena – 12th Planet, Bassnectar, Borgore, Datsik, Excision, Fury, Knife Party, Noisia, Sigma. Ages 18+ allowed.
- LAVO Nightclub at The Palazzo – Hardwell Presents Revealed with Hardwell, Dannic, Dyro. Cover Charges: $20 (m), $20 (f)
- Marquee Nightclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas – Benny Benassi & Friends with Benny Benassi, Cedric Gervais, Alex Gaudino. Cover Charges: $30 (m), $20 (f)
- TAO Nightclub at The Venetian – Apollo Road with ATB and Dash Berlin. Cover Charges: $30 (m), $20 (f).
- Drai’s After Hours at Bill’s Gambling Hall – Richie Hawtin.
Friday, June 8
- Marquee Dayclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas – Above & Beyond and Mat Zo. Cover Charges: $50 (m), $20 (f)
- TAO Beach at The Venetian – Nicky Romero. Cover Charges: $20 (m), $20 (f).
- LAVO Nightclub at The Palazzo – A-Trak Presents Fools Gold. Cover Charges: $20 (m), $20 (f)
- Marquee Nightclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas – David Lewis Productions Presents Armin van Buuren, Sander van Doorn, EDX, Jochen Miller. Cover Charges: $50 (m), $20 (f)
- TAO Nightclub at The Venetian – Fedde Le Grand. Cover Charges: $40 (m), $20 (f).
- Drai’s After Hours at Bill’s Gambling Hall – Sasha.
Saturday, June 9
- Marquee Dayclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas – Dirty South & Friends featuring Dirty South and Tommy Trash. Cover Charges: $30 (m), $20 (f).
- TAO Beach at The Venetian – Spin Agency Presents Cosmic Gate, Arty, Glenn Morrison, Rebecca & Fiona. Cover Charges: $20 (m), $20 (f).
- Marquee Nightclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas – Kaskade. Cover Charges: $50 (m), $20 (f).
- TAO Nightclub at The Venetian – Subliminal Sessions Presents Erick Morillo, Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano. Cover Charges: $40 (m), $30 (f).
- Drai’s After Hours at Bill’s Gambling Hall – Carl Cox.
Sunday, June 10
- Marquee Dayclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas – Levels featuring Avicii and Gareth Emery. Cover Charges: $70 (m), $30 (f).
- TAO Beach at The Venetian – Back 2 Back: Markus Schulz and Ferry Corsten. Cover Charges: $40 (m), $20 (f).
- LAVO Nightclub at The Palazzo – Vice Sundays Featuring DJ Vice. Cover Charges: $20 (m), $20 (f)
- Drai’s After Hours at Bill’s Gambling Hall – Loco Dice.
Monday, June 11
- Marquee Dayclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas – Be Yourself featuring Danny Tenaglia, Victor Calderone, Nicole Moudaber. No Cover (doors open 9am)
- Marquee Nightclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas – Party Rock featuring Red Foo and Chuckie. Cover Charges: $40 (m), $20 (f)
- TAO Beach at The Venetian – EDC Closing Party
April 18th, 2012- “EDC Lineup”
“We promised a very limited amount of single-day tickets would be released for EDC Las Vegas, and that time is coming up quickly!
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, April 18, 2012 at 12 p.m. NOON Pacific Time. We expect the demand of these tickets will be far greater than the supply and they will sell out. As always, purchasing a three-day pass is your best option for ensuring your entry into the festival. We understand that plans change, but we strongly encourage you to come join us for the full 3-day experience out under the desert sky at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Please note that next year we will not be offering any single day tickets. Get ready to experience the best EDC in history in less than two months! See you in Vegas! ” – Insomniac. Single day Admissions tickets can be purchased at Flavorus. EDC Single Day Ticket Prices start at $115.00 plus an additional $11.03 service charge. Last year EDC Single Day ticket prices started at $75 each which sold out in record time. The second wave of tickets started at $100 each for a Single Day admission.
April 5th, 2012-
“Last year’s introduction to Las Vegas was a remarkable event for Insomniac, gathering more than 230,000 people in the desert for an exciting new chapter in Electric Daisy Carnival history,” said Pasquale Rotella, founder and CEO of Insomniac Events. “As dance music continues to explode on a global scale, we’ll continue to push the boundaries of what makes Insomniac unique: a fully immersive festival experience that features hundreds of theatrical performers, interactive art installations, pyrotechnics and special effects, state of the art production, not to mention the largest stage in North America. I’m excited to share what we’ve been developing since last year’s show with our incredible fans.”
The first announcement of artists and performances for Electric Daisy Carnival Las Vegas includes:
*TENTATIVE LINEUP* (More to be released at a later date)
16 bit, Above & Beyond, Adventure Club, Afrojack, Alesso, Aly & Fila, AN21 & Max Vangeli, Andy C: ALIVE, Angger Dimas, Armin van Buuren, Arty, A*S*Y*S*, ATB, Avicii, Bassjackers, Bassnectar, Bassrush Experience, Benny Benassi, Blue Man Group, Borgore, Brennan Heart, Calvin Harris, Camo & Krooked, Carl Cox, Chase & Status, Chris Lake, Chuckie, Circuit, Coone, Cosmic Gate, Crizzly, Dada Life, Danny Tenaglia, Darksiderz, Dash Berlin, Datsik, David Guetta, D-Block & S-te-Fan, Deco, Delta Heavy, Dennis Ferrer, Dieselboy vs Bare, Digitalism, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Dirty South, Dirtyphonics Live, DJ Ammo, Dodge & Fuski, Downlink, Doctor P, Dubfire, Eco, Ed Rush & Optical, El Pulpo Mechanico, Emalkay, Endymion, Erick Morillo Excision, Fedde le Grand, Feed Me, Felix Cartal, Ferry Corsten, Figure, Flux Pavillon, Flying Lotus Girls, Funkagenda, Funtcase, Fury, Gabriel & Dresden, Gaiser, Gareth Emery, Green Velvet, Hardwell, Harvard Bass, Headhunterz, High Contrast, Hype, Isaac, Jack Beats, Jaytech, JDX, Joachim Garraud, Jochen Miller, John Digweed, John Rundell, Josh Wink, Kaskade, Kill the Noise, Knife Party, Koan Sound, Kristina Sky, Kyau & Albert, Lady Faith, Laidback Luke, Little Boots, Loadstar, Loco Dice, Magda, Manufactured Superstars, Markus Schulz, Martin Solveig, Mat Zo, Michael Woods, Moby, Modestep, Morgan Page, MSTRKRFT, Mt Eden, NERVO, Nicky Romero, Nicole Moudaber, Night Owl Experience, Noisia, Paco Osuna, Porter Robinson, Pretty Lights, Q-dance, Rank 1 Live, R3hab, Richie Hawtin, Sander van Doorn, Sebastian Ingrosso, Sidney Samson, Steve Angello, Steve Aoki, Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano, Technoboy, Thomas Gold, Tiësto, Tommy Trash, Tritonal, UMEK, W&W, Wide Awake Art Car, Wilkinson, will.i.am, Zany, Zeds Dead, Zomboy.
January 2nd, 2012– Insomniac will release Tier 2 tickets as of January 3rd, 2012. These tickets will most likely go on sale at Insomniacs usual release time of 12 noon. Tickets sold out in less than 36 hours in November and these tickets are said to sell out even faster. To purchase your tickets make sure to go to FLAVORUS” There will be a very limited amount of single day tickets available for purchase as well as the opportunity to purchase Hotel Packages. Insomniac has put together a layaway option to give people an extended amount of time to pay for their tickets. Tier 1 tickets were on sale for $215 for General 3 day admission and $500 for 3 day VIP admission. Tier 2 EDC Ticket prices for General 3 day admission were released at $229. Tier 3 EDC Tickets are now being sold at $250 for general 3day admission with a $23.75 service fee and VIP tickets are still being sold for $500 with a $32.50 service fee.
Stay connected to view the 2012 Electric Daisy Carnival Line up as we bring it to you as soon as the artists confirm!
*EDC 2012 Preview
Article dated Nov. 1st, 2011
The Electric Daisy Carnival is once again taking place at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway from June 8-10, 2012.
Last year, thousands of music enthusiasts were bombarded by the words “SOLD OUT” when Friday and Saturday General Admission tickets were bought in record time. The first wave of tickets sold at $75 each as ticket sales were cut off in about 30 minutes. The next wave of tickets jumped to $100 as tickets were completely sold out in less than 3 minutes. A total of 85,000 tickets were sold in the first 24 hours. Each year, the Electric Daisy Carnival breaks record after record in the industry and we expect this year that the Electric Daisy Carnival 2012 will do exactly that. This will be the second year that EDC will be held at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway and the crowds are set to top 250,000 people.
As of November 3rd 2011, “The return of Insomniac’s Electric Daisy Carnival to Las Vegas on June 8-10, 2012, has proven to be one of the most anticipated in company history, with the first allotment of tickets selling out in less than 36 hours. The second tier of tickets will be released for purchase on January 3, 2012. There will be a layaway payment option available at that time, as well as the opportunity to purchase hotel packages. There will be a very limited quantity of single-day tickets available at a later date.” -Insomniac PR.
The around-the-clock Carnival will host over 200 World Renowned artists and Disk jockeys performing their top hits and debuting unheard tracks specific for EDC. Last year guests were taken over by some of the best performances they have ever seen. Swedish House Mafia had the performance of a lifetime when over 50,000 people were waiting for their set in front of EDC’s Main Stage. Lights, lasers, fireworks, Red Bull sky divers all took to the nights sky during their performance and “breathless” wouldn’t even start to describe the atmosphere. Electric Daisy Carnival Las Vegas was internationally recognized in September at the 2011 DJ Awards in Ibiza as the International Festival of the Year. Artists will be spinning on several stages spread throughout the Motor Speedway giving you the opportunity to experience your favorite music throughout the night. The speedway is approximately 17 miles North of the Las Vegas strip and last year Insomniac allocated 40,000 Free parking spots available on a first come first serve basis.
Last year, EDC took over more than just a speedway, it took over the entire city of Las Vegas, Nevada. With some of the most sought after destination clubs in the country, you can expect an entire weekend of Electric music at every major Pool in the city. The June 8-10 weekend has had an average temperature of over 100 degrees for the past 4 years so take your pick between our pick of the top 3 Pool parties hosted by Marquee, Encore Day Club, and Wet Republic. These top 3 daytime destinations will make sure that your experience is nonstop throughout the entire weekend.
Last year the Electric Daisy Carnival lineup blew everyone away. The top acts from around the world all headed to Las Vegas for one reason and that was to play music. Performers Included: Skrillex, Tiesto, Afrojack, Benny Benassi, Swedish House Mafia, David Guetta and many more. After a year of new album releases and collaborations new sets are expected to be performed by most all the artists. A big surprise last year was the absence of Daft Punk and Deadmau5 from the EDC lineup. Electric Daisy Carnival 2012 is boasting more lights, more lasers and more music so who knows what this years lineup will have in store for us.
The Inland Empire is the closest metro area in Southern California to the 2011 Electric Daisy Carnival. Students from UCR, University of Redlands, Cal. State San Bernardino, Valley College, Riverside Community College, and youth throughout the region will no doubt be in attendance, with close access to a Friday evening exit from the Riverside and San Bernardino Counties. Tickets for this three-day experience go on sale at noon Pacific Time on Tuesday, November 1, 2011. Three-day General Admission tickets will start at $215, three-day VIP tickets are to start at $500 each. There will be a limited quantity of single-day tickets available at a later date.
Just as last year, we will be compiling a tentative artist lineup for EDC 2012 as we receive information so stay tuned on our Facebook Page for all the updated information.
For those of you who never caught the 2011 EDC trailer, check it out here:Categories: Art Instalations, Arts, Casinos, Drinks, Electronic Music, Entertainment, Fairs & Festivals, Las Vegas, Music & Concerts, Night Clubs, Performing Arts, The Inland Empire, Theme Parks, Travel, Visual Arts EDCEDC 2011EDC 2012EDC Las VegasElectric Daisy CarnivalElectric Daisy Carnival 2012Electric Daisy Carnival Las vegasInsomniac