Here at Things To Do Inland Empire, we’re passionate about making sure you have fun! If we’re promoting a local event, we like to ask for tickets to giveaway to give you a chance to check out fun in the I.E. for free. We know you’ll spread the word of the great time you had, making this a win-win for you and the venues!
How to win!
If you’re wondering how to win, it’s this simple: Like us on Facebook. To improve your chances of winning:
- Keep an eye on our page. We often do giveaways that provide the tickets to the first person to get an answer right. Sometimes those giveaways are at odd hours, so we make no guarantees that you’ll be around a computer or smart-phone.
- Invite friends and family to our page and ask them to tell you if a cool giveaway.
- Enter as often as possible! Some of the “luckiest” winners in the Inland Empire are just incredibly active in contests.
- There are some other tips- if you watch our page, you’ll see some people are better than others.
We do have a few rules:
- Each Facebook fan is eligible to win once every 14 days. If you won yesterday, give someone else a chance today (or get your friend to play and take you if they win).
- Things To Do Inland Empire maintains the sole discretion to name a winner. Occasionally, we are not specific enough about our directions and only have a limited number of tickets to give away. We often must choose the person that most closely followed our rules.
- No complaining, please. We run more contests than just about anyone in the I.E., so if you don’t win, just try again next time. Being a good sport makes it fun for everyone.
- Giveaways are not associated with Facebook.
Information for Contest Winners:
- Always bring photo identification when picking up tickets. Our ticket providers have the right to refuse to provide any tickets if you show up without photo identification.
- Just Auto Insurance: If you won tickets from Just Auto Insurance, they own a suite with many tickets that we can give away for events. Those tickets are hard tickets, not printouts, and are not at will call. To pick up your tickets, go to the Just Auto Insurance office at 9455 Charles Smith Avenue, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 during business hours, which are Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. If you don’t make it there in time, sorry.
Information for Contest Providers:
Do you think your events, services or goods are a cool thing to do in or around the Inland Empire and Southern California? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do have a few guidelines:
- The giveaway must be completely free. No strings attached.
- The giveaway must be something we think our followers would like.
- The giveaway must be something that is of considerable value or is particularly hard to find. Given the publicity you’ll receive from our large Facebook following, we want to make sure our followers are getting something really cool.
If you have any questions or experience any difficulties with our giveaways, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. Although it takes out the middle-man (us) for our giveaways providers to keep the tickets and provide them directly to our winners, we’re not in the loop, so contact us if there is something we should know about.