One of our newest holiday traditions, Businesses in Tutus, is a festive celebration which supports the California Riverside Ballet’s annual performance of The Nutcracker. Witness some of Riverside’s most noted personalities and leaders slip into something frilly to dance and delight the audience at hand. Costumes complete with tiara and sceptor! November 16, 2011, 5:30 p.m. @ Fox Performing Arts Center.
Buy Tickets. Suggested Donation to attend is $20 per ticket.
Vote for your favorite tutu wearer. In the spirit of giving and fun, two of our esteemed volunteers will be crowned this season’s King and Queen.
- Chief Sergio Diaz – Riverside Police Department
- Paul Zellerbach – District Attorney
- Dr. John King – Riverside Medical Clinic
- Peter Meyers – Security Bank
- Howard Golds – Best Best and Krieger and Chair of The Chambers of Commerce
- Paul Gill – Assistant Superintendent, Jurupa Valley Unified
- Dr. Rick Miller – Superintendent of Riverside Unified School District
- Naomi Avila – The Tamale Factory
- Beverly Bailey – Stronghold Engineering
- Cathy Kienle – Walter’s Automotive Group
- Amy Harrison – Innovative Solutions for You
- Woodie Rucker Hughes – President of the local NAACP
- Brenda Lorenzi – Inland Empire Magazine
- Zee Beard – Riverside Personnel and Personal Trainer
- Pam Rubin – Regional Properties and President of UCR Board of Trustees
Voting will begin on October 16, 2011.
Each $1 donation will equal one vote.
Vote as many times, and as often, as you your wallet/pocketbook allows!
Like they say in Chicago…vote early, vote often! VOTE NOW.
You can also shop at our “SHOP FOR YOUR SPOUSE family and friends” boutique.
Jump start your holiday shopping season. Dream items, no fuss, better than malls, and a tax write-off! Preview the auction items.