So you’re a beer head wondering where every brewery and brew-pub in the Inland Empire is? We’ve got the full list!
Update: March 8, 2012: The Los Angeles Times has reported on the explosive growth of breweries in the Inland Empire.
Update: December 16, 2012: New breweries in the IE!
Inland Empire Breweries and Brew Pubs (IE Metro Area)
- Hangar 24 - Redlands – The Inland Empire’s most popular brewery!
- Packinghouse Brewing Co. – Riverside
- Big Cheese Pizza – Riverside (brewery and restaurant), served in Hemet and Murrieta, but not in Yucaipa
- Main Street Brewery / Lamppost Pizza – Corona
- TAPS Fishhouse & Brewery – Corona
- BJ’s Restaurant – Corona, San Bernardino, Morono Valley, Rancho Cucamonga, Chino Hills (may not be brewed on site)
- Dale Bros. – Upland
- Cucamonga Brewing Company (formerly known as Omaha Jack’s) – Rancho Cucamonga
- Inland Empire Brewing Co. – Riverside
- Kat Daddy Brewery – Moreno Valley
- I and I Brewing - Chino
- Ritual Brewing Co. – Redlands
- Donkey Punch Brewing – Redlands
- Chino Valley Brewery – Ontario
Southwest Riverside County Breweries
- Black Market – Temecula
- Craft Brewing Company – Lake Elsinore
- Wiens Brewing Co. – Temecula
- Aftershock Brewery -Temecula
- Brew-Ligion – Murietta
- Ironfire – Temecula
- Refuge Brewery – Temecula
- Murrieta Pizza & Brewing Co. – Murrieta
- Oak Hills Brewing – Hesperia
Big Bear Brewery
- Big Bear Mountain Brewery - Big Bear Lake
Palm Springs / Coachella Valley Breweries
- Babe’s BBQ & Roadhouse – Rancho Mirage – Best in the Coachella Valley!
- Lamppost Pizza / Backstreet Brewery – La Quinta
Other Popular Beer Bars
These locations are not actually breweries, but they have a great location that serves beer or pretends to be a brewery (actually brewed off site).
- Oggi’s Pizza and Brewing Co. (serving Left Coast Brewery from South O.C.) – Corona
Barley & Hops – Temecula(now closed)
- Salted Pig – Riverside
- Killarney’s – Riverside & Temecula
- Yard House- Riverside, Rancho Cucamonga, Palm Desert, Temecula
- Eureka Burger – Redlands and Claremont
- Charlie Jewell’s – Redlands
- Blue Mountain Beer Co. – Grand Terrace (opened in late 2011)
- Clayton Brewing Company in San Dimas claims to be a brewery, but they contract brew and they won’t tell us who it is with. The Firestone sign on the window is our best guess.
- Orange County’s Most Popular Breweries
- San Diego Breweries – Check out our list!
Is a new brewery opening up? Let us know!Categories: Bars, Beer and Breweries, Big Bear, Chino, Chino Hills, Corona, Drinks, Hemet & San Jacinto, Lake Elisnore, Murrieta, Palm Springs, Palm Desert & Coachella, Pomona, Rancho Cucamonga, Redlands, Riverside, San Bernardino, Temecula, The Inland Empire, Things To Do in Moreno Valley, Upland