Bootlegger’s Brewery in Fullerton, famous for their Knuckle Sandwich, has announced their Fourth Anniversary on Friday, April 13th, 2012 from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. at the Muckenthaler Center in Fullerton.
Details on the event and tickets can be ordered online for $25 (plus a service charge) or can be purchased at the brewery ahead of time to avoid the online service charge. Additional tickets may be available at the door for $35, but will depend on availability. They recommend arriving 30 minutes prior to the session to allow for check-in.
- 10 taster tickets (additional tickets will be available for purchase)
- Commemorative tasting glass
- Live bands
- Approximately 30 house beers on tap including several barrel aged rarities and sour beers and their collaboration beer w/The Bruery in Placentia
- Additional tastings from featured breweries: The Bruery, Hangar 24, Cismontane, and Eagle Rock.
- Access to The Muckenthaler Gallery exhibit showrooms, bocce ball games, mechanical bull, and more.
- 3 gourmet food trucks available for you to purchase food
- The Viking Truck
- TJ’S Woodfire Pizza
- Desi Amigo
- Unveiling their 79 anniversary ale (inside sources report this will be a Belgian Red)
- A portion of the proceeds from the event will go towards The Muckenthaler Cultural Center!
The beer list will be announced shortly- they promise 30 (yes, THIRTY) beers from Bootlegger’s!
Check out our review of Bootlegger’s Brewery’s Third Anniversary, which had more Bootlegger’s beers than you can shake a stick at!