The Blue Mountain Beer Company is quickly becoming the hangout for Grand Terrace and beyond, with free beer tasting and discounted beer this Saturday, April 7, 2012 of beer brewed right on site on St. Patrick’s Day! Oh, and word is they have Green Flash “Palate Wrecker” IPA on hand!
The lineup will be:
- 12:00-1:00 p.m.- Late registration for the Home Brew Competition. The Competition is scheduled for June 30th and is sanctioned by the American Home Brewers Association. Saturday will be the last opportunity to sign up.
- 12:00-4:00- BBQ by The Stockyard Restaurant (Redlands, CA) will serve delicious barbeque for your enjoyment.
- 12:00-4:00 p.m.- Free Beer Tasting. The Bavarian Chocolate Irish Stout that was brewed by John Rockwell during the Biergarten St. Patrick’s Day Celebration will be ready and available for tasting in the Tasting Room. Again, the tasting of this batch of beer is FREE!
- 12:00-5:00 p.m.- Appreciative Draft Beer Pricing. During this time, draft beer will be served in the Tasting Room at the rock-bottom price of just $4.00 per 18 oz. glass. Imagine that, the usual high quality beer at Blue Mountain for just $4. Blue Mountain really appreciates its customers!
- 3:00-4:30 p.m.- Live Music performed by Terry Bowles.
Want more information? Check out our original article on Blue Mountain Beer Company!