So it’s Monday night football season and you want the loudest, roudiest, best place to enjoy the game. We’re compiling the best of the best list for Riverside and San Bernardino counties.
- Hooters – Riverside (Moreno Valley) & Ontario Mills
- Upper Deck Sports Lounge at Pharaoh’s Lost Kingdom – Redlands
- Buffalo Wild Wings - Rancho Cucamonga, Moreno Valley, Mira Loma, Chino Hills, Corona, Hemet, Temecula, Apple Valley and Palm Desert
- Tequila Hoppers – Upland. . Our readers report 1/2 off food and beer! Call for details.
- Taco Hut – Rancho Cucamonga (two locations), Ontario
- Wingnuts – Ontario -Large selection of craft beers. Our readers report 1/2 off food and beer! Call for details.
- Sidelines Sports Bar and Grill – Murrieta (Old Town)
- El Torito – Corona, Riverside (two locations), Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga, San Bernardino, Temecula & Upland – many specials on Monday go until close.
- Yard House – Rancho Cucamonga, Riverside, Temecula, Chino Hills & Palm Desert
- The Hideaway – Downtown Riverside – Cult following, likely due to the inexpensive drinks.
Know some more? E-mail us at Johnathon@thingstodoinlandempire.com!Categories: Bars, Baseball, Basketball, Chino, Chino Hills, Drinks, Football, Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga, Redlands, Riverside, San Bernardino, Sports, Temecula, The Inland Empire, Things To Do in Moreno Valley